Excellent therapy is not cheap. But it's the best investment you can make.
What determines your total monthly cost:
1. Insurance: We handle all reimbursement for you.
If you have insurance, you may be eligible for reimbursement directly from your insurance company. We understand this can be a confusing and very time consuming process, so we offer to work directly with your insurance company so you don’t have to, and simplify the process in order to ensure you get maximum reimbursement.
2. Session Price: Making an investment in yourself.
We all have to make choices when it comes to our money. When we think about return on investment, spending money on emotional health might seem like a high, non-essential cost at first. We won’t get the temporary pleasure that comes from so many other things available to us. However, when we look at the arc of our lives, the value we get from therapy is far-reaching and dwarfs almost everything else that we could spend money on. When we are emotionally healthy, we make better decisions. It’s as simple as that.
- Better decisions on who we partner with and how we take care of those partnerships keeps us from expensive and painful separations.
- Better decisions on how we take care of our physical health saves us from low energy, pain and costly medical expenses.
- Better decisions on how we save and spend money overall keeps us from irresponsible spending on vacations, trips, and outings that we can’t truly afford.
- Better decisions on how we communicate with others related to work leads to more success in our current job or finding another role that is more fulfilling.
- Better decisions about how we authentically view and accept ourselves saves us from blowing money on many very tempting, yet frivolous (and sometimes damaging) things that give us a quick “hit” of pleasure.
When we are emotionally healthy, we also better allocate the most precious resource we have, our time, and avoid wasted hours (or even years) of living aimlessly or pursuing empty goals.
“If you believe a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur.”
We formed June Health to increase access to high quality therapy, and thus need to operate very efficiently in order to avoid having to charge higher prices, given the skill and experience of our team. All of our therapists have 20+ years of experience, and are among the top practitioners in the field. We have extremely rigorous standards for both hiring and training. Our therapists will also always be available to you outside of session (meaning you can text, call or email them anytime).
We offer a sliding scale based upon your treatment plan and current financial situation. Everyone can benefit from therapy, and if you are in genuine financial need, we have financial assistance and subsidized rates available. Text or call us at 212-722-0478 for more information.
3. Frequency of Sessions: Flexible.
There is a lot of outdated thinking out there that sessions need to be every week – for everyone. This one-size fits all approach is not how we approach therapy at June Health. We have clients who come 1x a month, some 2x a month and others 2x a week! It is a very personal decision between you and your therapist based on your current situation, your goals, and your budget. We’ve had several clients who have told us they got more out of the first few sessions with us than years of prior weekly therapy.
We’re here when you’re ready.
Work with a trained practitioner to build your emotional health.