Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: June 13, 2019
- Copyright and Trademark Information
The Site, and the information, files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video which it contains and any material made available for download on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of June Health or its licensors, as applicable. The Site and Contents are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The Content may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by June Health. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to us and our licensors.
- Use of June Health Content; Security and Restrictions
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm June Health or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Links to Other Sites
From time to time we may provide links to third party websites and services that we think may be of interest to you. June Health makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-June Health website, please understand that it is independent from June Health, and that June Health has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-June Health website does not mean that June Health endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, managers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your use or misuse of the Site.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement
- Governing Law
- Complete Agreement
- Contact Information
204 W. 14th Street
New York NY 10011
Attn: Compliance Department