Effective Date: June 13th, 2019
- Information that we collect when you interact with the Site
- How we use and process the information that we collect
- How we may share information with third parties
- The security of your information
- How you can contact us with questions
- User Consent and Incorporation
- Links to Other Sites
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
- How Information is Used. We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and improve the Site;
- to send you the informational emails and other communications you request;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the Site, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- for customer service, security, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for research and analysis purposes;
- to communicate with users; and
- to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies.
- Sharing of Information
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share information, including personal information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site, provide data analysis services, to send out informational emails, provide marketing and advertising services for us, and remove repetitive information from our user lists.For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.Corporate Changes. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part).
- Security of Your Information
We employ industry standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Site. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Site are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our Site. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of the Site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Special Provisions
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
- Do Not Track
The Site does not support Do Not Track with respect to the Site at this time. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
- Do Not Track
June Health, LLC
154 W. 14th Street, Suite 400
New York, NY 10011
Attn: Compliance Department